Clue: Socialist symbol Gerald Ford at the outset smashed
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Socialist symbol Gerald Ford at the outset smashed which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gerald Ford initially upset with the standard of socialism
- Dangerous flower goes to Tannenbaum
- Standard of the Socialist Worker escaped the Daily Mail, according to Spooner
- Spooner's departed newspaper — Standard for The Socialist?
- Song and symbol of socialism
- Danger signal — keep it flying high!
- Socialist banner?
- Revolutionary symbol and song to the tune of Tannenbaum
- Scarlet colours keep it definitely flying high
- Sign of danger — sign of socialism
- Fal de rol's first bit ruined good song
- Standard wine label
- Warning sign for the Soviets
- Warning to stop showing socialist symbol
- Sign of trouble picking subject for anthem