Clue: Political pundit Peggy
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Political pundit Peggy which appears 2 times in our database.
- Noted Reagan speechwriter
- Former White House speechwriter Peggy
- Editorialist Peggy
- Columnist Peggy
- Pundit Peggy
- Reagan special assistant Peggy
- Writer Peggy known for the phrase 'a kinder, gentler nation'
- He disappeared with Earhart
- Reagan speechwriter
- Political columnist Peggy
- Reagan biographer Peggy
- Conservative commentator Peggy
- Peggy who wrote George Bush's 'Read my lips: no new taxes' speech
- Speechwriter who coined the phrase 'Read my lips: no new taxes'
- Reagan speechwriter Peggy