Clue: Greyish-brown grease ruined clothing
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Greyish-brown grease ruined clothing which appears 1 time in our database.
- Duds at work
- Casual pants
- Mechanic's garb
- BLUE JEANS
- Something mucky on a Welshman's overalls
- Wear for station abroad among the sandhills
- Guard seen changing overalls
- Overalls of cotton fabric
- Worker's trousers with a bib
- Notice poor cloth, mostly bare, being picked up for garment
- Rage aroused in banks — they're strapped
- Work overalls
- Changing gear in the sand hills - into these?
- Brown grease spilt on clothing