Clue: Misguidedly ask Hector for a biscuit
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Misguidedly ask Hector for a biscuit which appears 1 time in our database.
- Diminutive dessert?
- Fruit-filled dessert
- Strawberry dessert
- Hate rocks when crushed and prefer to eat this?
- Fragment caught in a moment of delicacy
- Rate shock (anag)
- Crisp, rich, crumbly, buttery biscuit
- What one need not go to great lengths to bake?
- Dessert from America may make rats choke
- Rich type of biscuit
- Rich biscuit - but definitely no eclair
- Rich biscuit
- Crisp, sweetened biscuit
- Ask other cooks initially to bake this?