Clue: Drive carelessly, running front of taxi into foreman
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Drive carelessly, running front of taxi into foreman which appears 1 time in our database.
- Finished neat analysis of vehicle's handling problem?
- Fault in vehicle's performance finished bullock
- Mechanical fault in vehicle? Foreman admits it at last
- Turn (car) more sharply than desired
- Drive carelessly, flattening farm animal?
- Foreman goes around team leader to misjudge a corner
- Fault in vehicle always first across street
- (Of car) turn more sharply than intended
- (Of vehicle) exaggerate turning motion
- Superintendent arrests delinquent finally for vehicle fault
- Men set about Everest, unfortunately make a wrong move
- Turn too sharply, it being tricky to reverse
- Turn too sharply
- Problem for driver scrambling to reverse