Clue: Graduate in absurd situation using language like a native
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Graduate in absurd situation using language like a native which appears 1 time in our database.
- Like phrase book entries
- Like some hard-to-translate phrases
- Like climbing the walls?
- That''s what''s so silly about Mother, in a manner of speaking
- Mother, I had ten with a twitch, in a manner of speaking
- Crazy about Mum, in a manner of speaking
- Foolish when keeping mum? That's colloquial!
- Ridiculous ringing Mother using the vernacular
- It would be stupid if mother leaves, in a manner of speaking
- Scholar translated into simple vernacular
- Using characteristic speech
- Mother indulged in senseless sort of speech - that's characteristic
- Using a particular mode of expression