Clue: Tea for each individual companion
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tea for each individual companion which appears 1 time in our database.
- If there's only a fellow with 'er, one needs an older 6 down there as well
- He is with 'er with one for 3 down with an eye for the girls
- The fellow gets 'er one to look after 'er
- Providing tea for single companion
- Guard of honour provides tea for each individual
- Companion: the first man, perhaps, to hug royalty
- Look after tea for each person
- One overseeing timeless book's opening
- Guardian has opening of story Times initially spiked
- Hesitation to go with bloke? Then get one!
- Companion in crime, one involving heroin
- Duenna providing tea for each single
- Captured by guerrilla, a former president's given escort
- Prank involving husband, one's companion