Clue: Chopped up half of garden pole to make frame for plants
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Chopped up half of garden pole to make frame for plants which appears 1 time in our database.
- Vine-covered passageway
- Garden structure
- Garden support
- Shaded passageway
- Vine-covered colonnade
- Framework for climbing plants
- Arbour of climbing plants trained over trellis-work
- Arbour with climbing plants on trellis-work
- In your lap 14 down makes this such a blooming framework
- Framework to support climbing plants
- Framework, so in design inconclusive
- Feature of garden thus in brief design
- Large pot mainly cracked, seen in the garden?