Clue: Pink-flowered plant — confectionery item
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Pink-flowered plant — confectionery item which appears 1 time in our database.
- Campfire treat
- Sweet God to venerate clutching maiden
- Spongy sweet
- Spongy confection - wild flower
- Soft sweet
- Confection commonly toasted
- Spongy jellylike sweet
- Sweet — pink-flowering plant
- Sweet maiden interrupts 'God bless!'
- Spongy confectionery
- Sweet maiden trapped between swamp and brook
- Sweet senior officer about a metre — not tall!
- Married in God, consecrate sweet little thing
- Small, soft confection
- Plant bog myrtle, initially requiring permit