Clue: To do with an anatomical bulge or swelling
We have 1 possible answer for the clue To do with an anatomical bulge or swelling which appears 1 time in our database.
- Like lymphatic tissue
- Like stationary points on a violin string
- Situated at a junction
- Like points at zero amplitude, on waves
- With this, 'e would be left of 29 across, perhaps. A knotty problem
- Sounds as if Nobby is the boy on the turn
- Was there not a backward boy to sound like Nobby?
- With this a medal would be just for me and Nobby
- Nobby the boy is on the turn up
- Knobby without the start of 28 across
- Why there isn't a medal for me - that's a knotty one!
- Knotty problem with load, starting from north
- Like swelling youth has acquired in the course of climbing
- Make careless slip over a line that's knotty