Clue: A puzzling combination of letters?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A puzzling combination of letters? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Rattles, for 1-Across
- What each of today's four long answers is vis-à-vis New Year's Eve
- 8-Down, to Sal Mineo
- Schoolmaster, to the classroom
- Twist of phrase, perhaps
- 17-Across or 11- or 29-Down, to 61-Across
- It makes cats scat
- Nominates, for Minnesota
- Horrid glances from Charles Grodin?
- Type of word puzzle
- What army is for Mary
- Tops for pots
- Moon starers, to astronomers
- Servant for taverns
- 'Tokyo,' to 'Kyoto'