Clue: 57-Across's location
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 57-Across's location which appears 1 time in our database.
- Radius setting
- Ulna site
- Ulna's place
- A radius is part of it
- Upper limb between the elbow and the wrist
- It's not an underhand drive at court
- 'Prepare one in advance to get to be handy, perhaps (7)'
- Front of member, back of back, front of member
- Basis of measure once with listener in class
- Attention in class: where is the radius?
- From elbow to wrist
- Limb: part of the body to be kept in shape
- Member's part is to prepare defence in advance
- Attention in class! Get prepared for action!