Clue: Rises up against a ruler
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Rises up against a ruler which appears 1 time in our database.
- Elicits an 'ick!'
- Accepts oppression no longer
- Stages a coup
- Can't take it any longer
- Rises up
- Throws off oppression
- In the matter of electricity it disgusts one
- Induces a shudder in
- Rebels about to take units used by physicists
- Rebels about to join units of shocking significance?
- Rebellious uprisings
- Rebels, unruly lot corralled by ministers of religion