Clue: Bygone mode of transportation
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bygone mode of transportation which appears 1 time in our database.
- Dirigible balloon
- The Hindenburg, e.g.
- Staple of classic rock, informally
- Early 20th-century mode of transportation
- Cylindrical rigid airship
- German inventor of the first rigid motorized dirigible
- German inventor of dirigible airship
- One floated up the river at last, but not in the water
- For a germ, an enormous floater (8)
- It used to go right up, up the river at last
- Eponymous German aeronaut
- Former airship
- Count as an old gasbag