Clue: Man created by cartoonist doing a semi-flip
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Man created by cartoonist doing a semi-flip which appears 1 time in our database.
- Director Lumet
- "Windmills of the Gods" author Sheldon
- Actor Poitier
- Mr. Poitier
- Poitier of film
- ''Serpico'' director Lumet
- "Rage of Angels" author Sheldon
- Film star Poitier
- BC address,or actor Greenstreet
- Virgil in ''In the Heat of the Night''
- Poitier or Lumet
- With 46-Across, late, legendary director
- Disney in Oz?
- Sir Philip's untimely end is seen when in retreat
- Poet's longing and a girl's in return