Clue: Become less believable with victory involving something dirty
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Become less believable with victory involving something dirty which appears 1 time in our database.
- Become tiresome
- Become threadbare
- Become less appealing
- Get old
- Success over planet to become less substantial?
- Lose effect from overuse
- Diminish — become less tolerable
- Start to fail, but succeed in circling planet
- Gradually dwindle
- Deteriorate badly in the war
- Cease to convince with clothing advice for warm weather?
- Begin to fail, but succeed covering ground
- Victory spanning the world to become less plausible?
- Become less convincing through overuse
- Success covering globe to become less convincing