Clue: Speeches that close with pious elegy, mostly moving
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Speeches that close with pious elegy, mostly moving which appears 1 time in our database.
- Play enders, sometimes
- Postscripts to exceptional eulogies about prince
- I elope with 'Gus - unfortunately they follow
- Energy from Pogues masks single left with more than one ending to song for instance
- Such programmes once broadcast pious glee
- Storied endings?
- Engineer gets to brief pilot endlessly - guess what to expect at the end of a number of plays
- Speeches at the end of plays
- Book endings
- One record after another oddly omitted ruler's conclusions
- Happily ever afters, e.g