Clue: Small round thick beef fillet
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Small round thick beef fillet which appears 1 time in our database.
- Steak done differently in French town
- Rossini's 2 duets or no other
- Meat not well done in French city
- Steak went off stuffed with duck (extra large)
- Round thick piece of beef fillet
- Pieces of beef done badly during long journeys
- Round thick fillet cut
- Having eaten nothing, had recourse to extra large steak
- Cut short trip and so retreat northwards
- Thick slice changed direction, constraining ball thus to go wrong way
- Meat that's so under cooked, to start with
- Steaks done differently in city on the Loire
- Beef dish done badly during trips?
- Sour end to cooked filet mignon