Clue: Cotton square
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cotton square which appears 2 times in our database.
- Long to dress daughter with outstanding accessory
- Sneeze catcher
- Piece of material used to wipe one's nose
- Snot rag
- Nose rag
- Eat one's heart out over head of department and chairman with bandanna
- Long to clothe Democrat leader in bandanna
- Piece of material taken from Desdemona (Othello)
- Stuffy beak might benefit from it?
- Piece of cloth worker presented to King and Queen first
- Nose wiper
- Thing to sneeze into
- Eye wiper
- Suit pocket accessory