Clue: Anomaly — a Breton air (anag)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Anomaly — a Breton air (anag) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Mental lapse
- Shocked at airborne defect
- Mistake gives Scottish city only half the quota
- Lapse in control as 100 slashed from Scotsman's timber quota?
- Rig bare amount as a departure from the norm
- Unwelcome deviation from normal
- Unwelcome deviation
- President and the Right helping to compound mistake
- Deviation from normality
- Allocation of 36 ac's not at first an anomaly
- Lapse deprives European of a drink allowance? The opposite
- Irate baron's silly mental lapse
- Beat Iran or let loose instability
- Slip made by a proportion entering Swiss city