Clue: Something simple, or a hint to the final words of 20-, 33- and 40-Across
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Something simple, or a hint to the final words of 20-, 33- and 40-Across which appears 1 time in our database.
- ''Peter Pan'' or piece of cake?
- Simple task, e.g.
- A cinch
- A piece of cake
- Like a simple task
- 'Piece of cake!' (and a hint to the starts of 17-Across and 11- and 27-Down)
- Simple task
- 'It ain't hard!'
- *Extremely easy task
- Panto is a doddle
- Something very easy to do
- A doddle
- Youngster spread out simple task
- Piece of cake, little one, spread out