Clue: Shorten the sentence, maybe?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Shorten the sentence, maybe? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bargain with the prosecutor
- Compromise in court
- Try to get off easier, perhaps
- Confess and beg for mercy
- Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
- Bargain for leniency
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Get off easy, maybe
- Do some haggling in court
- Admit fault for a lesser charge
- Bargain with the D.A.
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain for reduced charges
- Compromise with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps