Clue: Traditional fare in accommodation for most those in 24 down
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Traditional fare in accommodation for most those in 24 down which appears 1 time in our database.
- A hundred eat pig cooked in old-time English dish
- Dish having outrageous 19, devout in church
- Dish of minced meat topped with mashed potato
- Minced beef topped with mashed potato
- Mince and mashed potato dish
- Fare traditionally served as ticket held in kind of poetic justice, ultimately
- Home bird provided homely dish
- Mince and potato dish
- Minced meat topped with potato
- Mince/mashed potato dish
- Potato-topped dish
- Unusually, get a poetic name for a dish
- Mash-topped dish
- Small-scale home cooking?
- What you wouldn't drink a chateau wine with?