Clue: Condemned rude teen's blonde jokes
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Condemned rude teen's blonde jokes which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ambiguities with one indelicate interpretation
- Humor open to interpretation
- Mae West delivered them
- Open to risqu¿ interpretations provided drink is given to messy Ernest minding the broken den
- Much of Mae West's wit
- They make you think twice
- One can bring naughty things to their senses
- They're said to be both clean and dirty
- Remarks left in needn't be so rude, perhaps
- They leave a lot open to interpretation, as two winners at point-to-point tend to go right? And half them are lies!