Clue: Sets fire to joint as warning for sailors
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sets fire to joint as warning for sailors which appears 1 time in our database.
- The guiding vessel appears not to have much weight
- Guiding vessel sounds as if it has no cargo
- Delicate, small and up-to-date navigational warning
- Its beams are important, however
- It shows up offshore, even in heavy weather
- It warns vessels at sea, but hardly a liner!
- … his plight could be a warning to others
- Offal and joint put together in one vessel
- His plight could be a warning
- Craft displayed here may be brilliant
- Moored vessel, and eminent people with it
- Beacon vessel at sea
- Vessel illuminating dangers of sheep's lungs and haunch
- Lungs having infected pleurae in the early stages could reveal a watery problem
- Lands in vessel anchored near rocks?