Clue: 1950s youth from current book featuring in play
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 1950s youth from current book featuring in play which appears 1 time in our database.
- 1950s' delinquent to bear a son
- Water disturbance: boron covered by miniature one in drainpipes?
- Dressy adolescent of the '50s
- 1950s' unruly youth
- Unruly adolescent of the 1950s
- Follower of 1950s youth cult
- Mid-1950s British youth with long sideboards
- 1950s' youth with drainpipe trousers and a quiff
- Quiff owner of the 1950s
- Rebellious British youth of the 1950s
- Greased his hair for tango and twist? He's the man of tomorrow!
- Play written around current book showing youth in the ’50s
- Time to swirl something found at sea reportedly with someone listening to Elvis?
- Bear son for old rock-and-roller
- Bear child that becomes a hooligan