Clue: Watering hole of a bloodsucker seen outside Delhi regularly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Watering hole of a bloodsucker seen outside Delhi regularly which appears 1 time in our database.
- What's got into a parasite at the pub?
- Ivy was a sign of this bitter place
- He reeled in a creep's boozer
- What is stopping a detestable character in the pub?
- Hostelry (of old)
- Old pub
- Drafty establishment?
- Draft-y building?
- Pub kin
- Round server?
- Tavern healthy Cockney used, hard by river
- Pub patronised by fishwives?
- Practise on a hole that's tricky - the nineteenth?
- A nit drinking what is needed for pub