Clue: Narrow piece of ribbon worn round the head
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Narrow piece of ribbon worn round the head which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hair ribbon of a sort
- This all-rounder will go on ahead
- Won't let one's hair down over bar with French water
- Tube-top kin
- Ribbon round head
- Headgear could be the making of a dandy
- Dandy going about with ribbon round head
- Head decoration not allowed? Oh! we say
- What may be worn by girl and held by boyfriend?
- One way of looking at Brummell's make-up and headgear?
- ... with lover going round in strapless top
- Bandage for eyes black with water
- Hair restraint
- Something wrapped round to give lock security?
- Lock-keeper to prevent money being picked up