Clue: Weak or senile person
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Weak or senile person which appears 1 time in our database.
- Senile one
- Senile sort
- Senior senior
- Feeble fellow
- One in second childhood
- Person weakened in mind by age
- Person with mind weakened by age
- Old fogey
- Person whose age has impaired their intellect
- Do start to be too old to get the doctor up at last
- When one begins to get dotty, get a doctor up
- 'Not Crosaire yet, please God, one has to do this up, drat it (6)'
- Weak-minded one's expression of annoyance going up to work
- Fool makes a full stop approaching a road