Clue: Artisan beginning to get more lethargic
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Artisan beginning to get more lethargic which appears 1 time in our database.
- Pane producer
- Windows expert
- One who may improve your outlook
- Glass cutter
- Sounds as if he works in pain - Gee! that makes him do less and less of it
- Gee! One gets more idle when working in pain, by the sound of it
- When he is working in pain, by the sounds of it, Gee, you'll get even less work out of him!
- Gee, one is even less inclined to work on the see-through! (7)
- Sounds as if the pain of his work makes him work less at last
- Gee! He gets even more idle as he works on 1 across
- One who takes panes on the job
- His work is often framed
- Craftsman less inclined to work after midnight
- Force character less inclined to work to get fitting job