Clue: U.S. island east of the Philippines
We have 1 possible answer for the clue U.S. island east of the Philippines which appears 1 time in our database.
- One of the Marianas
- Island discovered by Magellan
- See 24-Across
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- 'Where America's Day Begins'
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Largest island in the Marianas
- Its slogan is 'Where America's Day Begins'
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- Magellan discovery
- U.S. Island territory
- U.S. Pacific island
- Largest of the Marianas
- Where America's day begins