Clue: New homeowner's hire
We have 1 possible answer for the clue New homeowner's hire which appears 2 times in our database.
- Hiree after a move
- When, in short, 17 down comes, his speech will not make things plain
- After one of 23 across, in short, one may speak with paint
- Will he put the finishing touches to the speech he makes during December
- By the end of the year one will talk of doing the place up
- He does not make it plain after the beginning of December, in a manner of speaking
- A month with a big talker? One may go up the wall!
- Might one be touching up the Queen on Christmas Day, perhaps?
- Worker embellishing a property
- Artisan is last month's speaker
- Painter and wallpaperer
- Painter perhaps mixing a red - Corot?
- Artisan is a number of days ahead of speaker
- House painter
- Eg, painter, wallpaperer