Clue: One with national pride
We have 1 possible answer for the clue One with national pride which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gulf war missile
- Act condemned by 396 U.S. cities
- Jeep model
- Nathan Hale, e.g.
- A lover of fatherland
- Irish nationalist unrest?
- Would one knock up a nationalistic sort of disturbance
- He might be one of the revolting Irish
- Does he join the mob demonstrating for Ireland?
- Would he make trouble for old Ireland?
- For the love of Ireland might he cause a disturbance?
- The broken part of the tent, perhaps, for the country
- For Ireland he may have caused trouble
- Troubles for the Irishman for his country
- 'He makes trouble for Ireland, it seems (7)'