Clue: Dickinson contraction
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Dickinson contraction which appears 1 time in our database.
- Poetic contraction
- '___ the night before...'
- '___ the night before ...'
- 'Jabberwocky' opener
- First word of Carroll's 'Jabberwocky'
- First word of a Carroll work
- First word of 'Jabberwocky'
- '___ the night ...'
- ''--- the night before Christmas ...''
- Start of a Yuletide reading
- First word in a story from Clement Clarke Moore
- Quaint contraction
- ''--- brillig and the slithy toves...''
- 'Jabberwocky' beginning
- Start of a Clement Moore classic