Clue: Lose moisture, in a way
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Lose moisture, in a way which appears 1 time in our database.
- Produce beads, perhaps
- Lose water
- React to strenuous exercise
- Sweat politely
- Emit through pores
- It's to get wet according to Penny inside, your majesty
- Sweat displayed by an Oxford dreamer
- Drip through steeple
- Put moisture out through high point
- Sweat (as a lady does?)
- Gym registered on O'Connell Street to lose water
- Glow, contributing 99% of genius?
- Show signs of strenuous activity, setting out for every shoot