Clue: Song title literally, ''My Sunshine''
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Song title literally, ''My Sunshine'' which appears 3 times in our database.
- 1899 Eduardo di Capua melody
- Mario Lanza favorite
- Pavarotti standard
- Popular tune for tenor or accordion
- Pavarotti classic
- Beloved Italian encore
- Source for the tune of 'It's Now or Never'
- Song that Elvis's 'It's Now or Never' was based on
- Common Italian encore
- Basis for Elvis' ''It's Now or Never''
- Song that provided the melody for Elvis's "It's Now or Never"
- Basis of Tony Martin's 'There's No Tomorrow'
- Tune for The Three Tenors
- Song for which Pavarotti won a 1980 Grammy
- Caruso standard