Clue: Rapid writing
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Rapid writing which appears 2 times in our database.
- Secretarial skill
- Stenog's skill
- Gregg's invention
- Stenographer's skill
- The secretary does not take long to get to grips with it
- Not along at the end of your arm - and there you have it in writing
- Is less than 4 inches a fast record?
- Secretarial skill is little help
- Symbolic way to take dictator's speech
- What secretary uses for making notes - but it's not for the minutes!
- Pitman's invention miner finally used in attempt to help
- Understaffed, editor's foregone rapid writing
- a brief written version of unexpected dash north
- Recorded words of uncivil worker
- Method of abbreviated writing