Clue: Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid which appears 1 time in our database.
- Waste away
- Cause disintegration
- Cause to grow thin or weak
- Steep in liquid like cream tea
- Soften by soaking
- Order cream tea? That's steep!
- Soak temperate shrub friend's imported
- Soften food by soaking
- From mountaintop, expert gathers speed - it's steep!
- Soften (food) by soaking
- Provide a softening-up process for Club Class
- Steep service charge after the first of May
- Steep charge applied to staff