Clue: Trouble in pub in Cumbrian town
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Trouble in pub in Cumbrian town which appears 1 time in our database.
- Grave mound
- Workman's wheeled cart
- Small hand-propelled cart
- Small cart for a prehistoric burial mound
- Small cart or old burial mound
- Prehistoric burial ground or small cart with wheels
- Small cart with two wheels, or old burial mound
- Small cart with two wheels for carrying things
- Cart for carrying small loads
- Garden cart
- Cart for the river?
- Cart for one of the three sisters
- The sort of pub fight that might lead to a burial in the garden
- When there's trouble in the pub it's best to be pushing along
- Where the gardener may be buried?