Clue: Minister that is right about our people becomes critical sort
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Minister that is right about our people becomes critical sort which appears 1 time in our database.
- Book coverer?
- Professional filmgoer
- Writer who assesses the merits of a book, play etc.
- Writer of criticism
- Critic of England manager's meeting with Queen
- One evaluating whisky, associated by Byron with fellow poets?
- Critic as someone who is having a second look at something?
- Critic concerned with TV watcher
- He gives notice
- ...clergyman with one jug is sometimes also present
- Writer on films, books, etc
- Writer who reports and analyses
- Movie or restaurant critic
- Critic of satirical show heard by Queen