Clue: Stomach-related wind illusory, so they say
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Stomach-related wind illusory, so they say which appears 1 time in our database.
- Like a gut reaction?
- Relating to the stomach
- Perhaps digest of the funny device of the conjuror, by the sound of it
- Sounds like a joke played with what may be fired into the stomach
- Could one stomach such deception, by the sound of it, with the gas?
- It sounds like a grand illusion, but you'll be able to stomach it
- That's a funny sort of gadget - can you stomach it?
- Great fun and great joke, by the sound of it, in your tum
- Has one the stomach for such a funny joke, by the sound of it?
- By the sound of it it's a great joke to do with the inside
- That trick sounds great for the stomach
- Wind has a tricky sound in the stomach