Clue: Sweet age
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sweet age which appears 2 times in our database.
- Adolescent age
- Number of tons in a Ford tune
- A perfect square
- Two 2 x 4s?
- "Sweet" age
- Tons in a Tennessee Ernie Ford song
- 4 x 4
- It's a square
- With 34-across, movie with Gedde Watanabe uttering the line, 'What's happenin', hot stuff?'
- With 34-across, movie with Gedde Watanabe uttering the line, "What's happenin', hot stuff?"
- A power of two
- Old song: 'When you were sweet .......'
- 6 down, 6 for a start
- With this one does not get one over the eight at the double