Clue: Keep that under your hat or veil?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Keep that under your hat or veil? which appears 4 times in our database.
- Keep under wraps
- Restraining order
- Keep from spreading
- Cover up, keep quiet
- "Keep quiet!"
- Suppress rumours
- Change first part of exercise from soft to hard in silence
- Suppress public mention of (something)
- Suppress information or rumours
- It's hard on you and me having huge half of pressure to sweep under the carpet
- Gag produces a quiet admonition at university