Clue: Setter makes unfair remarks about Irishman, perhaps
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Setter makes unfair remarks about Irishman, perhaps which appears 1 time in our database.
- Man's man
- Ranger rival
- New York hockey player
- Robinson Crusoe, e.g.
- Crusoe, e.g.
- 23 Across resident
- New York NHLer
- Samoan, e.g.
- Gilligan, e.g.
- One who lives off the mainland
- Man of Aran, say
- Person inhabiting Aran, say
- Am I unjust about that man of 30 across
- Seems I'm not fair to one with all that water around
- It may be sued what I say of this off-shore inhabitant