Clue: Old artefact broken by boozer in China, say
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Old artefact broken by boozer in China, say which appears 1 time in our database.
- India or Congo
- China, for example
- Plato's ideal
- Type of government
- United States, e.g.
- See 20 Across
- Form of government
- Pledge of Allegiance word
- Plato work, with "The"
- Form of government Plato wrote about
- Philosophy 101 assignment, with 'The'
- Political system of government by the people
- Pub relic found in a type of government
- The political system is an epic blur
- Country in which power is held by the people