Clue: Bourbons knocked back by this general: a vulgar, boring soldier
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bourbons knocked back by this general: a vulgar, boring soldier which appears 1 time in our database.
- Leader in 19th-century Italian unity
- Conqueror of Naples, 1860
- Italian patriot
- 19th-century hero of Italian unification
- Sounds as if he's hairless in Italy; that takes the biscuit!
- Is Garry hairless in Italy? That takes the biscuit
- Liberator needs a wife: enter the young Lady Diana
- Italian with 1,000 volunteers took the biscuit
- Fish - ones swallowing plain biscuit
- Soldier imprisons a licentious Italian union leader
- Cooper cried out loud over one biscuit
- Italian patriot - biscuit
- 19th-century Italian patriot
- Makes capital in Latvia for smooth one with old Italian leader