Clue: Strong liqueur with wormwood and anise
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Strong liqueur with wormwood and anise which appears 2 times in our database.
- Bitter liqueur: Var.
- Wormwood liqueur
- Wormwood plant product now legal in the U.S.: Var.
- Aniseed-flavoured liqueur
- It's very wrong to drink in the bath
- Strong liquor in baths, strangely
- Potent liqueur, originally made with wormwood
- Ban this concoction!
- Sailor's thin rum drink
- Ban this fermented drink
- Ban this unruly intoxicant!
- Having changed habits, installing new shrub
- Run bath and put something naughty in drink
- (Originally) a wormwood-based liqueur