Clue: Cart, quaintly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cart, quaintly which appears 1 time in our database.
- Farm cart
- Farm wagon
- Actor David of 'The State'
- Waggon with a Scot for a wall
- By the sound of it, hey for the constable!
- The waggon the Scot might have at the bottom of the wall
- Large, heavy wagon
- Conveyance for one within the pale?
- Succeed in securing a cart
- Cart taking lover for execution
- Unsettled outlook reported for poet
- It's used for writing in French
- Wagon, cart
- Success lassoing a wagon
- Hay cart