Clue: Bottle with a stopper
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bottle with a stopper which appears 1 time in our database.
- Perhaps slow to a trot if there's some drink in
- Slow the horse down to a trot, perhaps, when there's drink in it
- 'Slow down, perhaps, of it's pouring (8)'
- 'Slow to a trot, perhaps, for a drink in there (8)'
- Bottle or tin kept in check
- Put off consuming vessel, a bottle of wine
- Stop finding storage space for tin or bottle
- A vessel does when about to tilt
- Can't have venison without a bottle of wine!
- Put off drinking tin or bottle
- Stoppered wine bottle
- Vessel for serving wine
- Serving bottle for liquor
- Type of bottle
- Stoppered bottle