Clue: Assented silently
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Assented silently which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bent the head in sleepiness
- Indicated assent with head movement
- Made head movement by way of assent
- Moved head as in consent
- Gave silent assent with head movement
- Lowered and raised the head
- Moved head as sign of assent
- The tenth beast for the collector?
- Yes, this showed the editor was not at all divine
- Was it agreed what's to be done about the the doctor in church?
- It was agreed that there was nothing divine with the editor
- Thus one agreed that the editor was not divine
- How one agreed that the editor was not a divine
- One was agreeable to have been dropping off to sleep
- How the editor 9 across that he was not divine